- MEETING OF THE PARTIES
- SAVA COMMISSION SESSIONS
- EXPERT GROUPS MEETINGS
- HYDROLOGICAL DATA
Workshop on sediment monitoring
The experts from water management organizations, research institutions and sediment monitoring equipment providers from all four Parties of the Framework Agreement on the Sava river Basin participated the workshop.
The following issues were presented;
- status of the project "Towards Practical Guidance for Sustainable Sediment Management;
- status of the protocol on the sediment management, which was signed by the Parties to the FASRB and will enter into force in a near future;
- the results of previous activities on the project relating to the assessment of sediment balance and a proposal on establishment of sediment monitoring system on the Sava River;
- status of sediment monitoring in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia and;
- hardware and new methodologies of sediment monitoring.
The Lead Partner from the University of Budapest (HU) presented the initial activities on the project „Danube Sediment Management- Restoration of the Sediment Balance in the Danube River (DanubeSediment)“ which is supported by the Interreg Danube Trannational Programme.
- Actual marking plan
Last change 29.12.2016.